Peru Amazon Garden Lodge Tambopata Based 100% Tour Local Operator
Help us to Save the Amazon Tambopata Reserve zone !!!WHY Peru Amazon Garden Lodge?
• Local 100% Peruvian Tour operator (Based in Tambopata Natural Reserve)
• No hidden prices or Surprises / We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons .
• Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.
• Our Amazon Garden Lodge is located in one of the most privileged locations in the area, since we are located between Lake Sandoval and Monkey Island in the Natural Reserve of Tambopata Protected Rainforest; the lodge is a strategic point for flora and fauna sightings.
• We are the closest lodge, located 30 minutes from the Lake Sandoval and Monkey Island in the Tambopata Natural Reserve Zone.
• Our itineraries can be modified according to the interests of our guests in order to make it unforgettable and enriching experience.
• The Amazon Garden Lodge offers accommodation for all kinds of passengers, from those who prefer the rustic and simple to those who like to travel in full comfort.
• Being an Ecolodge, we try to minimize as much as possible our waste by not using canned goods. Everything that we serve in our restaurant is natural and fresh.
• Our suites have privileged views of the Nature, 100% natural Forest and one of the biggest in the Peruvian Amazon. Lake Sandoval is often visited by troops of different kinds of primates, offering great wildlife observation opportunities right from your suite’s balcony.
• We have some of the best national guides in the area with more than ten years of experience working in the tropical rainforest. We are located in what is considered one of the best areas in the Peruvian Amazon for birdwatching. Since the lodge’s access from the Madre de Dios River is by foot and in a paddle canoe, we offer the opportunity for flora and fauna sightings from the very beginning of the tour.
• We are the only lodge in the Tambopata Reserve and Madre de Dios River area that offers the option of a ‘self-guided trail’ for those passengers who want to do an activity without a guide.