Day 1: Puerto Maldonado –
Reception at the airport. Transfer to our office located in the city of Puerto Maldonado. Luggage which you don’t need during your stay in the Rainforest can be kept in our storage room to facilitate the transport. Embarkment at the port “Puerto de Capitanía” towards our Lodge: 40 minutes of navigation on the Madre de Dios river. Arrival at the facilities of the Amazon Garden Lodge, where you will be received with a refreshment of natural fruit of the season. Your guide will give you the necessary information for your stay and hand over the keys to your bungalow and security safe, followed by the lunch and some time to rest until the first excursion. 3:30 pm: Departure for your first contact with the Rainforest. Your guide will show you tropical trees, medicinal plants and the exuberant nature of the 60-hectare-area of Amazon Garden Lodge. A short stop at a viewpoint where toucans and other birds can be spotted. The duration of this hike is 2 to 3 hours. Back at the Lodge, you can relax at the pool or in the hammocks on the terrace of your bungalow, savor an exotic cocktail at the bar, enjoy a relaxing massage by our qualified staff, visit our shop for a handcrafted souvenir of the Rainforest or head to the riverside to view the breathtaking sunset. 7:00 pm: “Caiman Safari”. Before dinner, we will leave for a nocturnal boat trip to observe caimans and, with a bit of luck, other animals which populate the riverbank
Day 2: Parrots and Parakeet’s Clay Lick (Cachuela)– Puerto Maldonado
Parrots and parakeets need to eat rich clay that provides them with the salts and minerals necessary to metabolize and neutralize the toxins and acids of the flowers, fruits, and seeds upon which they feed. Early each day, therefore, they congregate at the salt licks, clay walls along the rivers and streams in the Madre de Dios region of the Amazon rainforest.
At about 7:00am we back to the lodge , have breakfast and return to Puerto Maldonado and Drop you off at the Airport or Bus Terminal.
AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE INCLUDES:
– Pre departure tambopata jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
– Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
– Cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
– Camping equipment/tents and mats (in case we camp in the jungle)
– Transportation by private bus from Puerto Maldonado/Airport to Port of Capitania/Puerto Maldonado Airport
– Transportation by private boat: Puerto Maldonado / Peru Amazon Garden Lodge / Puerto Maldonado
– Overnights in lodges and camping huts
– Mineral water all the time
– Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Tambopata Reserved zone(Lago Sandoval Lake)entrance fee
– Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
– Entrance to the Ecological Reserve.
– First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
– Transfers / airport / Lodge / airport.
IT DOESNT INCLUDE:
– International and Domestic Airfares. and aiport taxes
– Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE:
– Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
– Binoculars (imperative)
– Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
– Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day) in case you want to sleep in tent.
– Day pack
– Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
– T-shirts light shirts
– Shorts/Bathing suit
– Sweater or light jacket
– 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
– Long socks
– Rain gear
– Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
– Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
– Insect repellent (with at least 60% DEET) and after bite
– Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
– Water bottle
– Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
– Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
– Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
PLEASE, AVOID THE RUSHED/POOLED BIG 30-40 PPL GROUP SIZES & THE LARGE NOISY JUNGLE DORMS/PERSONALIZED GROUP SERVICE WITH US!!!
Accomodation Based on twin beds/Matrimonial room Jungle Bungalow(02ppl in one room with Private Shower and Bathroom/If you want to Camp and sleep in a tent, Let us know) Click here to see a detailed page of our Lodge
TAMBOPATA NATURAL RESERVE – PUERTO MALDONADO (Sandovale Lake & Monkey Island) 3/Days 2018– 2019
Please, Prices are Based On number of people departing that date. we will advertise to get more people and make the price lower/Please, note: We will Never pass you onto another operator or share service with other companies as most agencies do here.
AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE TOUR (FAQs)Frequently Asked Questions
Private/Small Group Service: Group Size (02 Minimum – 06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) for Families with children, Honeymooners and Couples.02 person to open a new group & Leave any day you suit. This group could be 02ppl, 03ppl, 05ppl or 08ppl. but we will depart even if you are a group of 02 people. We will Never Pass you onto another operator.
We will advertise your departure date to get more people and make the price lower.
02 persons group / US$450 per person
03 persons group / US$400 per person
04 persons group / US$350 per person
05 persons group / US$300 per person
06-8 persons group / US$250 per person
We need at least 02 of you and Leave any day you suit. All Departures 100% Guaranteed If You’re Booked, You are Going !!! To Confirm and Secure the Permits to the Tambopata Natural Reserve.
Send us your personal information and your US$100 deposit per person and you are ready to go!!! (Click here to see method of payments)
By Bus(12 hours ride): Cusco – Puerto Maldonado – Cusco US$50
(Depart a night before at 9:00pm & Return on Day 4th at 8:30am)
By Airplane(45 minutes): Cusco – Puerto Maldonado – Cusco US$110
(Depart Day 1 between 10:00am to 12:00pm & Return on Day 4th at Between 10:00am to 1:00pm)
To book any tour/trek through with Peru Travel Sky Domes.
For Inca Trails Treks We do require a US$200 deposit per person.
For Alternative Treks(Salkantay Trek, Inca Jungle, Lares Trek, Choquequirao) We do require a US$100 deposit per person.
For Peru Package Tours/Treks We do require a US$400 deposit per person.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account. For those that wish to pay via Paypal. Please note that a 6% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 6% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
the remaining, you will pay in cash(briefing day) without taxes.
Please, After your deposit, send Us, Transfer Number to: email@example.com, After we are going to confirm your deposit and reservation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING PERU TRAVEL SKY DOMES!!!.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the best time to do?
It is a difficult question to answer as Peru has a variety of conditions. Best time is the dry season runs from May to November, and this is typically the time that we recommended. But the treks is open all year around.
Do I need to bring my passport for this tour?
For the Salkantay trek, you must take the original passport because you need to show it at the main gate of Machu Picchu also to board the train,
What type of transportation do you use?
All the vehicles that we use for this type of tour are the Sprinter Mercedes Benz modern minibusses that have all the documentation required by the national authorities, all the cars are maintained daily to keep them in good conditions and clean, and each vehicle has a logo of Machu Picchu Reservations.
- Will the altitude affect me? When traveling throughout the Andes in Peru, some people will suffer some effects of it. If you plan to hike the Salkantay trail, we recommend arriving 2 or 3 days before start the trek to acclimate and rest while you can do day tours in Cusco
- What can I do to prevent the altitude sickness? We recommend to be in Cusco at least two days and drink as much water as you can and drink coca tea you can order at any restaurant, hotel. You can also prepare it yourself with boiled water and dried coca leaves. At least one day before the tour we recommend eating light food, and if you have any medication prescribed from a doctor you can take it, and the best thing that you can do is to keep in mind that you will be fine.
How do I reserve a space for the Salkantay trek?
Just click on the BOOK NOW button and fill out all the required information and one of our sales advisors will contact you immediately and if you want to talk by WhatsApp with a specialist, you can contact to this number. +51984315337
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We require a non-refundable deposit of 100 dollars per person for Salkantay trek. The money of the deposit we use to purchase the Machu Picchu entrance tickets and the train tickets if you are doing by train
What happens after I make my deposit?
Once we confirm the deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation through email sending you all the details about the tour.
- Locations Visited: SalkantaMountain, Humantay lake, Machupicchu,Biking,ziplining.
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours.
- Length: 5D/5N.
- Frequency: Everyday.
- Group: 2pax min, max 16 pax.
- Difficulty: 4/5.
ASK ABOUT THE TOURS