Day 1: Adventure Sports Canopy – Zip Lining – Kayak to the Monkey Island
You will be picked up from the hotel and driven to the port to catch the boat we will distribute to each traveler lunch and snacks. Then we will take the boat to get lodge where we satrt our first sport adventure which is Canopy and after we will continue to do the zip lining and after our lunch we will finally do the kayak along the madre dios river to the monkey island where explore the island to find monkeys and after we will take the boat back to puerto maldonado and you will be transfered to your hotels.
AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE INCLUDES:
– Pre departure tambopata jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
– Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
– Transportation by private bus from Puerto Maldonado Hotel to Airport to Port of Capitania/Puerto Maldonado Hotel
– Transportation by private boat: Puerto Maldonado / Sandoval Lake Control Point Port/ Puerto Maldonado
– Meals per day (Lunch)
– Canopy Tree, Zip lining as well as the kayak equipment(as: jacket life)
– Tambopata Reserved zone(Monkey island and others)entrance fee
– Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
– Entrance to the Ecological Reserve.
– First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
IT DOESNT INCLUDE:
– International and Domestic Airfares. and aiport taxes
– Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE:
– Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
– Binoculars (imperative)
– Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
– Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day) in case you want to sleep in tent.
– Day pack
– Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
– T-shirts light shirts
– Shorts/Bathing suit
– Sweater or light jacket
– 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
– Long socks
– Rain gear
– Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
– Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
– Insect repellent (with at least 60% DEET) and after bite
– Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
– Water bottle
– Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
– Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
– Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
Canopy Zip Linning + Kayak Monkey island full day
– Private Personalized Service (02-06ppl Average – 08ppl Maximum) / (Includes All as well as a Private Bus and Boat to Explore better) we leave any day you suit. we need at least 02 ppl.
02 persons group / US$160 per person
03 persons group / US$140 per person
04 persons group / US$120 per person
05 persons group / US$110 per person
06-8 persons group / US$90 per person
– Group Service US$40 per person: you will be placed into a group of people from different countries
Please if you are group over 06 people let us know to give you a good discount.
Please,Note: If you are 02 we can open a New group and Leave any day you suit.
APRIL 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
MAY 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
JUNE 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
JULY 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
AUGUST 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
SEPTEMBER 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
OCTOBER 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
NOVEMBER 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
DECEMBER 2020: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
To book any tour/trek through with Peru Travel Sky Domes.
For Inca Trails Treks We do require a US$200 deposit per person.
For Alternative Treks(Salkantay Trek, Inca Jungle, Lares Trek, Choquequirao) We do require a US$100 deposit per person.
For Peru Package Tours/Treks We do require a US$400 deposit per person.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account. For those that wish to pay via Paypal. Please note that a 6% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 6% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
the remaining, you will pay in cash(briefing day) without taxes.
Please, After your deposit, send Us, Transfer Number to: email@example.com, After we are going to confirm your deposit and reservation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING PERU TRAVEL SKY DOMES!!!.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the best time to do?
It is a difficult question to answer as Peru has a variety of conditions. Best time is the dry season runs from May to November, and this is typically the time that we recommended. But the treks is open all year around.
Do I need to bring my passport for this tour?
For the Salkantay trek, you must take the original passport because you need to show it at the main gate of Machu Picchu also to board the train,
What type of transportation do you use?
All the vehicles that we use for this type of tour are the Sprinter Mercedes Benz modern minibusses that have all the documentation required by the national authorities, all the cars are maintained daily to keep them in good conditions and clean, and each vehicle has a logo of Machu Picchu Reservations.
- Will the altitude affect me? When traveling throughout the Andes in Peru, some people will suffer some effects of it. If you plan to hike the Salkantay trail, we recommend arriving 2 or 3 days before start the trek to acclimate and rest while you can do day tours in Cusco
- What can I do to prevent the altitude sickness? We recommend to be in Cusco at least two days and drink as much water as you can and drink coca tea you can order at any restaurant, hotel. You can also prepare it yourself with boiled water and dried coca leaves. At least one day before the tour we recommend eating light food, and if you have any medication prescribed from a doctor you can take it, and the best thing that you can do is to keep in mind that you will be fine.
How do I reserve a space for the Salkantay trek?
Just click on the BOOK NOW button and fill out all the required information and one of our sales advisors will contact you immediately and if you want to talk by WhatsApp with a specialist, you can contact to this number. +51984315337
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We require a non-refundable deposit of 100 dollars per person for Salkantay trek. The money of the deposit we use to purchase the Machu Picchu entrance tickets and the train tickets if you are doing by train
What happens after I make my deposit?
Once we confirm the deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation through email sending you all the details about the tour.