Dont forget you are hiking (above 14,000ft), make sure you are fully prepared.this trek is challenging and very rewarding at the same time. you should be in shape and healthy. We really recommend you to spend at least two to three days in Cusco or in other places with the same elevation to acclimatize, and drink plenty of fluid before starting the hike.
Day 1: Cusco – Upis – Yana Cocha
Walking Distance : 14km/ 8,69 miles
pick up: 04:00 am from your hotel
hiking hour: 7 hours roughly
Trailhead Elevation: 4,220 meters / 13,840 feet.
Highest Elevation: 4,750 meters / 15,584 feet.
Altitude Gain: 500 meters / 1,640 feet
Campsite Elevation: 4,300 meters / 14,100 feet
Day 2: Yana Cocha – Puca Cocha Pass – Ananta
Walking Distance : 12km/ 7,50 miles
hiking hour: 6 hours roughly
Trailhead Elevation: 4,300 meters / 14,100 feet
Highest Elevation: 4,990 meters / 16,400 feet.
Altitude Gain: 600 meters / 1,968 feet
Campsite Elevation: 4,700 meters / 15,420 feet
Day 3: Ananta – Warmi Saya – Rainbow Mountain – Qanchipacha – Cusco
Walking Distance : 10 km/ 6,21 miles
Trailhead Elevation: 4,700 meters / 15,420 feet
Highest Elevation: 5,050 meters / 16,568 feet.
Altitude Gain: 700 meters / 2,200 feet}
hiking hour: 5 hours roughly
- English speaking guide, plus an assistant guide for a big groups.
- Professional cook and an assistant cook for a big group and horseman for the mules and horses
- Mules which carry group gear and large duffels provided by the company, for personal belongings.
- All food on the trek, which incorporates traditional Peruvian cuisine as well as modern fusion cuisine and specific dietary needs.
- Boiled water and snacks.
- Large Dining tent, table, stools, all cutlery, and kitchen tent
- Tents to overnight, and Thermarest. Two-person tents are provided for single person and three-person tents for double people to provide plenty space for personal gear.
- Additional horses for riding can be provided for an additional cost.
- First aid kit, including oxygen.
- A pre trek briefing.
- Entrance fee to Rainbow Mountain.
- Private transportation to and from your hotel in Cusco
- 7 kilograms of your personal belonging
- Dinner on the 2th day.
- Personal trekking gear including, backpacks, trekking poles, sleeping bags. However they may be rented from the company.
- Gratuity for guides, cooks, and horseman.
- Personal riding horse. Additional horses may be rented according to the needs of the individual and group.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Water-resistant trekking shoes and sandals
- Warm clothing (thermal underwear, fleece, hat, gloves, and socks)
- Waterproof clothing (poncho)
- Synthetic or cotton clothing (socks, trousers, shorts, t-shirts)
- Sunhat and sunglasses
- Sun cream and insect repellent
- Water bottles such as Nalgene
- Basic medications
- Walking sticks
- Personal items
- Personal snacks
We can leave any day of the week, as long as permits are available. Please remember, permits are only needed for your start date.
Fixed Departure Dates (March 2018 through January 2019):
Note: If you are 02 we can open a New group and Leave any day you suit.
Private Tours are based on Group Size:
Two trekkers: 340 USD$
Three trekkers: 320 USD$
Four trekkers: 300USD$
Five – to more trekkers 280 USD$
Pay your tour deposit through Paypal
You Can use your Credit Card or Debit card to send your deposit
Our Three Way of Sending your Deposit to Peru Through Western Union, MoneyGram ,Bank Account Transfer or Visa Mastercard Payment.
This is the main way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world.
Money Transfer by Western Union (using your credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this method of payment.
The method of payment depends on which country that you are sending the money. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online at : Wester Union Just visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The charge is less if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay in cash. For countries other than those mentioned above you will have to go to the office of your local agent to pay the deposit. The Western Union website allows you to search for the agent nearest to where you live. There are over 245,000 agents throughout the world so you should have no problem finding one that is convenient to you at the end of the Transaction Western union or Money Gram will give you a control number that you need to let us know so we can be able to collect your deposit.
Note: If you want to use this method ask for the Details of the person you are going to send your deposit to.
Phone numbers: mobile 051 984 404049 or our land line 051 084 227118
*You can send the money to my boss bank account too here is the full details So if you send your deposit through this bank account.
Name of Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 285-28511999-1-64
Account Name: Maribel Sanchez Huaman
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone VíaBCP: 0051-1-3119898
Bank Address: 189 Av. El Sol
- Locations Visited: Rainbow Mountain Ausangate
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours
- Length: 3D/2N
- Frequency: Everyday
- Group: 2 pax min, max 10 pax
- Difficulty: 4/5
ASK ABOUT THE TOURS