DAY 1: CUSCO – CLOUD FOREST- BAMBU LODGE.
We leave from Cusco in our comfortable bus, ascending to the folkloric town of Paucartambo. On the way we visit the Pre Incas funeral towers of Ninamarca. Then we drive through the impressive cloud forest full of plants and beautiful orchids, here we take our first hike and we have the chance to observe the Peru´s national bird-Cock of the Rocks (Rupicola Peruviana), monkeys and many differents species of birds. With luck the only South American bear-the Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos Ornatus). In the evening we arrive to BAMBU lODGE , we sleep in a typical lodge.included showers and toilets and private room.
DAY 2: BAMBU LODBE – SOGA DE ORO LODGE.
In the morning after a delicious breakfast, the bus transfers the group to the port of Atalaya, where the adventure begin by motorized boat, to Our lodge for about 45 minutes through the Alto Madre de Dios river , you can swim on the river if you like ,the lodge has all the facilities such us : toilets,kitchen dining room , showers and rooms with beds and mosquito nets , In our journey you will appreciate amazing landscapes, enjoy also warm climate of the rain forest. In the afternoon we have a walk explore in the jungle for almost 2 hours in order to see Creeping insects like :Spider, tarantulesand other insects, birds, Monkeys and medicinal plants, we sleep in a typical lodge. Showers and toilets and private room..
DAY 3: SOGA DE ORO LODGE- MACHUWASI LAKE.
This day, we will do trek in the morning to see giant trees, Medicinal plants,orchiqs,and some big mamals like tapirs we can enjoy beautiful sunsets on this trip also. We wil cross the river in the afternoon and walk for about 30 minutes to the lake of Machuwasi we can observe the largest rodent in the world-capybara (Hidrochaeris) caymans and hundreds of birds in the night we are going to observe frogs, toads, insects, bats and snakes.we sleep in a typical lodge. Showers and toilets shared.
DAY 4: SOGA DE ORO LODGE-ATALAYA PORT – CUSCO
Early morning we take the boat for 20 minutes, down the stream to the parrots lick, we are going to observe the green parrots, blue headed parrot (Pionus Menstrus), mealy parrot (Amazona farinosa), chestnut-fronted macaw (Ara severa)and some others, returning to the lodge, we pack after breakfast, the boat will take us to the port of Atalaya. Our bus will be waiting to ride us back to the city of Cusco.
MANU JUNGLE HOLIDAY INCLUDES:
- Pre departure manu jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
- Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
- cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
- camping equipment/tents and mats (in case we camp in the jungle)
- Transportation by private bus from Cusco to the Cloud Forest and Atalaya , and back from Atalaya to Cusco (4 day tour)
- Transportation by private boat: Atalaya / Bonanza lodge / Atalaya (4-day tour)
- Overnights in lodges and camping huts
- Mineral water all the time
- 3 Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Manu National Park guide book – Talking About Manu
- Manu National Park entrance fee
- Entrance fee to the hot springs
- Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
- Entrance to Soga de Oro
- First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS MANU JUNGLE HOLIDAY:
- Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
- Binoculars (imperative)
- Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
- Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day)
- Day pack
- Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
- T-shirts light shirts
- Shorts/Bathing suit
- Sweater or light jacket
- 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
- Long socks
- Rain gear
- Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
- Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
- Insect repellent (with at least 40% DEET) and after bite
- Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
- Water bottle (with water for the bus ride into Manu)
- Copy of a valid passport
- Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
- Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
MANU NATIONAL PARK (JUNGLE HOLIDAYS PERU)
MANU NATIONAL JUNGLE 4/Days
Small Group:(02-06ppl Average – 10ppl Maximum) / (Includes All as well as a Private Bus and Boat to Explore better)
PRICE PER PERSON US$400
Please if you are group over 06 people let us know to give you a good discount.
Please,Note: If you are 02 we can open a New group and Leave any day you suit.
SEPTEMBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
OCTOBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
NOVEMBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
DECEMBER 2019: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JANUARY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
FEBRUARY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
MARCH 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
APRIL 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
MAY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JUNE 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JULY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
AUGUST 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
SEPTEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
OCTOBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
NOVEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
DECEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
To book any tour/trek through with Peru Travel Sky Domes.
For Inca Trails Treks We do require a US$200 deposit per person.
For Alternative Treks(Salkantay Trek, Inca Jungle, Lares Trek, Choquequirao) We do require a US$100 deposit per person.
For Peru Package Tours/Treks We do require a US$400 deposit per person.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account. For those that wish to pay via Paypal. Please note that a 6% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 6% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
the remaining, you will pay in cash(briefing day) without taxes.
Please, After your deposit, send Us, Transfer Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org, After we are going to confirm your deposit and reservation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING PERU TRAVEL SKY DOMES!!!.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the best time to do?
It is a difficult question to answer as Peru has a variety of conditions. Best time is the dry season runs from May to November, and this is typically the time that we recommended. But the treks is open all year around.
Do I need to bring my passport for this tour?
For the Salkantay trek, you must take the original passport because you need to show it at the main gate of Machu Picchu also to board the train,
What type of transportation do you use?
All the vehicles that we use for this type of tour are the Sprinter Mercedes Benz modern minibusses that have all the documentation required by the national authorities, all the cars are maintained daily to keep them in good conditions and clean, and each vehicle has a logo of Machu Picchu Reservations.
- Will the altitude affect me? When traveling throughout the Andes in Peru, some people will suffer some effects of it. If you plan to hike the Salkantay trail, we recommend arriving 2 or 3 days before start the trek to acclimate and rest while you can do day tours in Cusco
- What can I do to prevent the altitude sickness? We recommend to be in Cusco at least two days and drink as much water as you can and drink coca tea you can order at any restaurant, hotel. You can also prepare it yourself with boiled water and dried coca leaves. At least one day before the tour we recommend eating light food, and if you have any medication prescribed from a doctor you can take it, and the best thing that you can do is to keep in mind that you will be fine.
How do I reserve a space for the Salkantay trek?
Just click on the BOOK NOW button and fill out all the required information and one of our sales advisors will contact you immediately and if you want to talk by WhatsApp with a specialist, you can contact to this number. +51984315337
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We require a non-refundable deposit of 100 dollars per person for Salkantay trek. The money of the deposit we use to purchase the Machu Picchu entrance tickets and the train tickets if you are doing by train
What happens after I make my deposit?
Once we confirm the deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation through email sending you all the details about the tour.
- Locations Visited: SalkantaMountain, Humantay lake, Machupicchu,Biking,ziplining.
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours.
- Length: 5D/5N.
- Frequency: Everyday.
- Group: 2pax min, max 16 pax.
- Difficulty: 4/5.
ASK ABOUT THE TOURS