Day 01: INCA TRAIL : CUSCO – PISKACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA
We will leave from Cusco and travel to Urubamba where we will stop briefly at Ollaytaytambo where you can buy last minute gear and personal needing, then we move on to Piskacuchu (Km 82) and the start of the Inca Trail. We will have lunch at Miskay and relax a bit before hiking to our first campsite. Huayllabamba,Along the way we will see the first and the biggest archeological site of the inka trail patallaqta.
Day 02: INCA TRAIL DAY :WAYLLABAMBA – WARMIWAÑUSCA – PAQAYMAYU
We’ll start the day, early in the morning, just to take advantage of the shade of the mountains ,its much better to hike up to the highest point of the Inca Trail. Here, we can literally see the various ecological zones and microclimates, which make up the area, mapped out in front of us. We will cross the Warmiwañusca pass at 4,200 meters/13,780 feet above sea level. After lunch we will continue on to the Pacaymayo campsite, where we will enjoy dinner and a well deserved rest.
Day 03: INCA TRAIL DAY:PAQAYMAYU – CHAQ´ICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA
begins with a nutritious breakfast and then a 45-minute hike up to the second highest pass on the Trail (3,850 meters/12,631 feet above sea level), and along the way we will visit the Runcuracay archeological site. During the day’s hike, we will also visit the Sayacmarca and Phuyupatamarca quechuan archeological sites . After lunch we will head to the Wiñaywayna site , where we will spend our last night on the inka Trail.
Day 04: INCA TRAIL DAY : WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
After an early breakfast, we begin the final leg of the trek to the lost city of Machupicchu. First, we will hike to Inti Punku (“Sun Gate”), where we will take in an inspiring and panoramic view of the Machupicchu citadel. After a short hike down to Machupicchu, we will register and then enjoy a 2-hours guided tour of the sanctuary-city. After the tour of Machupicchu, we will take the bus down or walk to Aguas Calientes where we will enjoy a buffet lunch and free time to enjoy the town before returning to cusco by train.
- Pre-departure briefing at your hotel/office
- Professional English speaking private tour guide
- Collection from your hotel (we pick you up where you are staying) from 6:00 to 6:30 am
- Bus to km 82 piskakucho ( trailhead)
- Tourist train (cerrojo-backpacker ) back to Ollantaytambo and then bus back to Cusco)
- Entrance fee to the inka trail and Machupicchu
- Food: *3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 afternoon snacks (hot drinks, biscuits and popcorn) and 3 dinners
- We have 4 people tents for 2-people so there will be plenty of space to set up your backpacks
- Camping equipment (tent, cooking and eating tent. Chairs and tables )NORTH FACE bramd
- Comfortable air mattress (thernarest)
- Cook, porters (they just carry cooking stuff and camping equipment )
- Oxygen balloon for any emergency
- First Aid kit
- Vegetarian/Free Glueten free and special diet options available
- note: All Taxes are included.
NOTE: Train included in all tours is the Expeditions Train (to Ollantaytambo) Train times will only be confirmed once full amount of tour is paid. The earliest train you could take is the 6:45pm and being the 9:20pm the last train. Bioandean Expeditions will organize the transport back to Cusco (by taxi or by bus).
Please Note: train times are subject to change depending on Peru rail .If organized in advance, the train can be upgraded to Vistadome (larger windows than the backpaker cerrojo train to ollantaytambo ) for an increased price.let us know please.
INCA TRAIL REGULATIONS
The national historical sanctuary is protected by law to conserve its biodiversity as well as the Inka ruins Machupicchu comes under intense pressure, with over 300,000 visitors each year. From May to September, an average of 2000 people explore the ruins daily, of whom 150 / 200 have hiked the trail, and the rest by train.
Compared with many other tourist attractions, the Inka trail is well maintained. The Peruvians have worked hard at limiting the erosion, litter and other damage caused by its popularity. This is a long term campaign which needs and deserves your support. By choosing an environmentally conscious tour operator and be careful about handling litter, where you go the toilet, and the use the poles you can help them preserve this wonderful place. Fortunately, controversial plans to build a cable car and large hotel at machupicchu have been widely opposed, and the rules announced in 2000 were being enforced from 2001.
- All hikers must be acompanied by a licensed tour guide.
- Entry fee…for the full trail …for some other treks …
- Group size must not exceed 16 visitors.
- A maximum of 500 people per day will be allowed to embark on the inca trail.
- inka trail Porters are not allowed to carry more than 25 kg (included his personal stuff).
- The inka trail will be closed for one month each year for maintenance (from February 2002).
- Since you are walking on ancient stones, the rule about protecting pole tips makes sense.
- No disposable water bottles may be used to reduce the litter problem.
- When visiting ruins, never climb on the stones or put your rusksack anywhere except on the ground.
- Other rules prohibit acts of vandalism (such as picking wild flowers, camping in the archeological sites or making open fires) that no readers of this would consider.
Please check availability for the Inca Trail Before doing Your Reservation if there is not availability on the date you wnat do do The Inca Trail Please Check our alternatives Treks towards Machupicchu
4, OR 5 DAY INCA TRAIL AVAILABILITY
MAY: SOLD OUT
JUNE: SOLD OUT
We can leave any day of the week, as long as permits are available. Please remember, permits are only needed for your start date.
2017 Price Group Price (March 2018 through January 2019):
Our shared group price is 1200 dollars per person
Pay your tour deposit through Paypal
You Can use your Credit Card or Debit card to send your deposit
Our Three Way of Sending your Deposit to Peru Through Western Union, MoneyGram ,Bank Account Transfer or Visa Mastercard Payment.
This is the main way to do your payment from abroad and avoid high bank charges or taxes, is using WESTERN UNION, a global transfer service that has a large network of offices around the world.
Money Transfer by Western Union (using your credit cards) – There are additional fees associated with this method of payment.
The method of payment depends on which country that you are sending the money. From the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, France, Netherlands & Norway you can make the money transfer online at : Wester Union Just visit the website and follow the instructions. Visa and Master Card can be used. The charge is less if you go directly to a local Western Union agent in your town and pay in cash. For countries other than those mentioned above you will have to go to the office of your local agent to pay the deposit. The Western Union website allows you to search for the agent nearest to where you live. There are over 245,000 agents throughout the world so you should have no problem finding one that is convenient to you at the end of the Transaction Western union or Money Gram will give you a control number that you need to let us know so we can be able to collect your deposit.
Note: If you want to use this method ask for the Details of the person you are going to send your deposit to.
Phone numbers: mobile 051 984 404049 or our land line 051 084 227118
*You can send the money to my boss bank account too here is the full details So if you send your deposit through this bank account.
Name of Bank: Banco de Crédito del Perú BCP
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 285-28511999-1-64
Account Name: Maribel Sanchez Huaman
SWIFT CODE: BCPLPEPL
Emergency phone VíaBCP: 0051-1-3119898
Bank Address: 189 Av. El Sol
- USEFUL INFORMATION
- Locations Visited: Inca Trail, Machupicchu
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours
- Length: 4D/3N
- Frequency: Everyday
- Group: 2pax min
- Difficulty: 4/5
ASK ABOUT THE TOURS