Humantay Blue Lagoon Full Day with Domes
Early morning pick up (5AM) from your hotel or Air BnB within Cusco city. The drive itself is most interesting as we have amazing views of the mountains as we drive along, also passing through a few indigenous villages and cornfields en route to the trailhead. The drive to Soraypampa is about 3 hours so we will arrive to our exclusive Biodomes Campsite at Soraypampa where you can take a hot shower in one of our private hot shower after you will have a buffet breakfast at our Dinning Dome having the majestic view of the Salkantay and Humantay snowy mountains, and we will be starting our hike at an elevation of 3800 meters/12,460 feet The uphill hike is 1½ to 2 hours, with your guide pointing out the various flora and fauna along the way, perhaps stopping for a postcard-perfect shot of the snow-capped peaks here and there.
At the top is the treasure! Magnificent Blue Lagoon, a very special shade of deep turquoise with snow-capped Humantay glacial mountain in the background! Of course, descent is usually a bit quicker than your initial climb, and when we get back to our Bio domes Campsite at Soraypampa, we’ll have a nice lunch prepared to reward you! With our hearts and bellys full, we’ll start our 3-hour return to Cusco in our private van.
- Pick up from you hotel (between 04:30 am to 5:00am)
- Round trip transportation in our private bus.
- 01 Breakfast
- 01 Buffet lunch in our Sky Dome Restaurant (eat as much as you like!)
- Hot drinks.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Assistant tour Guide (only for 10 people or more)
- First Aid kit and Oxygen bottle.
- Entrance fee to Humantay Lake
- Alcoholic drinks and others not mentioned on the list
- Walking stick US$ 5.00 (a pair).
- Rain poncho (can be bought anywhere in the city or along the trail).
- Horseback ride (up and down) US$70
WHAT WE RECOMMEND TO BRING:
- Daypack, warm clothes (scarf, sweaters, rainjacket, gloves)
- Walking boots.
- Walking sticks
- Rain poncho
- Sun hat + sunglasses.
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
- Extra money, minimum 250.00 soles (US$ $80.00)
SHARED GROUP SERVICE: US$35 Price per person
PRIVATE SERVICE: Prices are based on Number of people departing that date/ We will leave with minimum of 02 PPL.
02 persons group / US$180 per person
03 persons group / US$140 per person
04 persons group / US$90 per person
05 persons group / US$80 per person
06-8 persons group / US$60 per person
WESTERN UNION Money Transfer Company (Fastest and safest method of sending money in Peru)(It takes Minutes and pick the money inmediately and we can confirm in minutes)
Receiver’s Name: SYNTHIA
Receiver’s Surname: LUQUE QUISPE
Receiver’s Address : San Juan de Dios 295 (Cusco)
Receiver’s Country: Peru
PERUVIAN BANKING TRANFER ACCOUNT We can also accept payments by bank transfer to our Peru bank account.(It takes at least 3 working days) You can directly transfer funds from your own banking account to our banking account. There is a 3% admin fee attached to this account that you need to add onto the amount you are sending. See details below.
Name of Bank: INTERBANK
Account Number: (US$ dollars) 420-308433804-0
Account Name: QUECHUAS PERU GROUP S.A.C
SWIFT CODE: SWIFT de Interbank, BINPPEPL
Emergency phone: Lima 311 9000 Provincias 0 801 00802
- Locations Visited: Humantay Lagoon,Salkantay Mountain.
- Trip Style: Trekking Tours.
- Length: Full Day.
- Frequency: Everyday.
- Group: 2pax min, max 10 pax.
- Difficulty: 3/5
ASK ABOUT THE TOURS