First Day. Eco Tambopata Natural Reserve
On arrival of your flight or bus to Puerto Maldonado, our guides or staff will meet you at the airport or bus station and transfer you to our office to make a registration.
Your excess luggage will be stored safely in our office in Puerto Maldonado and then we will continue to the Capitania port. We take our motor boat along the Madre de Dios River for approximately – 40 minutes to Amazon Garden Lodge. A cool welcome drink awaits you.
The start of the adventure circuit is reached a tower and stairway that ascends to the treetops where a platform that marks the start of the zip-line almost 200mts long, the breathtaking views are only matched by the excitement of overcoming our fears and the adrenaline that courses through us as we leap off the platform supported by the high security harnesses that connect us to the zip- line cable to a platform 27mts high. The 75mts long of the log walkway, hanging 27m above the floor, leads off this platform, a risky balancing act, and takes us to the platform at the start of the second zip line, a 160m fly back to the tower and stairwell that descends to the forest floor. And then Return to the Amazon Garden Lodge
After a well-deserved lunch, we take the kayaks to the river, well protected with high quality life jackets, and accompanied by a motor boat that guarantees extra security; this level one activity is relaxing and accessible for all. Getting Monkey Island you will be
able appreciate a great diversity of monkeys such as the: capuchin, tamarines y squirrel monkeys we will put on a show of swinging through the treetops charging down the trunks of the large trees that form their home in order to accept food from your hand .
Return to Amazon Garden Lodge .Nocturnal activities are available this night we have the caiman spotting.
Second day: Sandoval Lake
After a great breakfast, and distributed to each traveler lunch and snacks we’ll take the boat to get to the control of Tambopata National Reserve Zone, after 1 and half hour walking trhough the rainforest we are approaching to the famous Sandoval Lake. DIts way by immense ancient trees and entangled vines; we will be able to see multihued flower and fauna including: Giant Otters, birds, coloured butterflies, turtles, and variety of fish. We will spend few hours in canoe on this one of the most beautiful lakes in region. Return to Amazon Garden Lodge, dinner and rest.
Third Day: Native Family and Rustic Fishing.
we take to the majestic Madre de Dios River and set course downstream for an hour for the Native Community of Ese´Ejas, the largest Ese Eja community numbering about 200 families, of which we will be visiting two. The Project “Rescuing Cultural Values“, situated on Gamitana Island, is working with two families who will show us the culture of their ancestors, their language and customs, clothing and dances.
In our modern, civilized world we have all but forgotten the existence of ancestral cultures and traditions. An ancient indigenous tradition
like the Ese´Eja reveals to us the customs and way of life of indigenous peoples. They gift us with the opportunity to have a direct contact with a people of ancient warriors and hunters and to share their ancestral ways.and at 1.pm lunch.
By the afternoon we have time to do roustic fishing in Madre de Dios river, where with some luck we’ll have chance to catch some species like pictus cat fish, small mouth,armored cat fish and red eye piranha. Back to the lodge, dinner an rest.
Fourth Day: Parrots and Parakeet’s Clay Lick (Cachuela)– Puerto Maldonado
Parrots and parakeets need to eat rich clay that provides them with the salts and minerals necessary to metabolize and neutralize the toxins and acids of the flowers, fruits, and seeds upon which they feed. Early each day, therefore, they congregate at the salt licks, clay walls along the rivers and streams in the Madre de Dios region of the Amazon rainforest.
At about 7:00am we back to the lodge , have breakfast and return to Puerto Maldonado and Drop you off at the Airport or Bus Terminal.
AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE INCLUDES:
– Pre departure tambopata jungle trip breafing at the hotel/office
– Qualified naturalist native jungle English/Spanish-speaking guide
– Cook who is charge of making the food /cooking equipment
– Camping equipment/tents and mats (in case we camp in the jungle)
– Transportation by private bus from Puerto Maldonado/Airport to Port of Capitania/Puerto Maldonado Airport
– Transportation by private boat: Puerto Maldonado / Peru Amazon Garden Lodge / Puerto Maldonado
– Overnights in lodges and camping huts
– Mineral water all the time
– Meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
– Tambopata Reserved zone(Lago Sandoval Lake)entrance fee
– Vegetarian option…send us you requirements please.
– Entrance to the Ecological Reserve.
– First Aid Kit (bring your personal Medication)
– Transfers / airport / Lodge / airport.
IT DOESNT INCLUDE:
– International and Domestic Airfares. and aiport taxes
– Additional nights during the trip due to flight cancellations
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THIS AMAZON TAMBOPATA JUNGLE:
– Rainforest expeditions are not comfortable tours, but with the following equipment you will get the best out of the forest and yourself:
– Binoculars (imperative)
– Flashlight with spare bulbs and extra batteries
– Sleeping bag (it can be hired from us US$5 a day) in case you want to sleep in tent.
– Day pack
– Long pants and long-sleeved shirts
– T-shirts light shirts
– Shorts/Bathing suit
– Sweater or light jacket
– 1 pair of hiking boots and 1 pair of light shoes or trekking sandals
– Long socks
– Rain gear
– Rubber boots (only in the rainy season-we provide them)
– Sunhat, sunglasses, sun block
– Insect repellent (with at least 60% DEET) and after bite
– Plastic bags (to keep everything dry)
– Water bottle
– Copy of a valid passport/Peruvian Imigration card Copy as well.
– Copy of yellow fever and tetanus vaccinations
– Money for soft drinks or beers and handicrafts
AMAZON TAMBOPATA PUERTO MALDONADO (JUNGLE HOLIDAYS PERU)
AMAZON TAMBOPATA PUERTO MALADONADO 4/Days
Small Group:(02-06ppl Average – 10ppl Maximum) / (Includes All as well as a Private Bus and Boat to Explore better)
PRICE PER PERSON US$350
Please if you are group over 06 people let us know to give you a good discount.
Please,Note: If you are 02 we can open a New group and Leave any day you suit.
SEPTEMBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
OCTOBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
NOVEMBER 2019:2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
DECEMBER 2019: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JANUARY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
FEBRUARY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
MARCH 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
APRIL 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
MAY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JUNE 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
JULY 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
AUGUST 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
SEPTEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
OCTOBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
NOVEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
DECEMBER 2020: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28
To book any tour/trek through with Peru Travel Sky Domes.
For Inca Trails Treks We do require a US$200 deposit per person.
For Alternative Treks(Salkantay Trek, Inca Jungle, Lares Trek, Choquequirao) We do require a US$100 deposit per person.
For Peru Package Tours/Treks We do require a US$400 deposit per person.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account. For those that wish to pay via Paypal. Please note that a 6% fee applies. That is, you need to increase your payment by 6% to cover the costs that we incur via this kind of payments.
the remaining, you will pay in cash(briefing day) without taxes.
Please, After your deposit, send Us, Transfer Number to: firstname.lastname@example.org, After we are going to confirm your deposit and reservation.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING PERU TRAVEL SKY DOMES!!!.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is the best time to do?
It is a difficult question to answer as Peru has a variety of conditions. Best time is the dry season runs from May to November, and this is typically the time that we recommended. But the treks is open all year around.
Do I need to bring my passport for this tour?
For the Salkantay trek, you must take the original passport because you need to show it at the main gate of Machu Picchu also to board the train,
What type of transportation do you use?
All the vehicles that we use for this type of tour are the Sprinter Mercedes Benz modern minibusses that have all the documentation required by the national authorities, all the cars are maintained daily to keep them in good conditions and clean, and each vehicle has a logo of Machu Picchu Reservations.
- Will the altitude affect me? When traveling throughout the Andes in Peru, some people will suffer some effects of it. If you plan to hike the Salkantay trail, we recommend arriving 2 or 3 days before start the trek to acclimate and rest while you can do day tours in Cusco
- What can I do to prevent the altitude sickness? We recommend to be in Cusco at least two days and drink as much water as you can and drink coca tea you can order at any restaurant, hotel. You can also prepare it yourself with boiled water and dried coca leaves. At least one day before the tour we recommend eating light food, and if you have any medication prescribed from a doctor you can take it, and the best thing that you can do is to keep in mind that you will be fine.
How do I reserve a space for the Salkantay trek?
Just click on the BOOK NOW button and fill out all the required information and one of our sales advisors will contact you immediately and if you want to talk by WhatsApp with a specialist, you can contact to this number. +51984315337
Do you require a deposit?
Yes. We require a non-refundable deposit of 100 dollars per person for Salkantay trek. The money of the deposit we use to purchase the Machu Picchu entrance tickets and the train tickets if you are doing by train
What happens after I make my deposit?
Once we confirm the deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation through email sending you all the details about the tour.