The Sacred Valley of the Incas or Urubamba Valley is a valley in the Andes of Peru, close to the Inca capital of Cusco and below the ancient sacred city of Machu Picchu. The valley is generally understood to include everything between Písac and Ollantaytambo, parallel to the Urubamba River, or Vilcanota River or Wilcamayu, as this Sacred river is called when passing through the valley. It is fed by numerous rivers which descend through adjoining valleys and gorges, and contains numerous archaeological remains and villages. The valley was appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the empire’s main points for the extraction of natural wealth, and the best place for maize production in Peru.
FIRST DAY :
Early morning about 8:45 we meet in front of the office and 9:00 am we take the bus to go into the sacred valley visiting firstly pisaq which is the first archaeological site of the sacred valley and after exploring this place we go to urubamba which is the place where we have lunch and then we go to ollantaytambo .
Is here after exploring this place we stay to take the train to go machupicchu as soon as you are there someone will be waiting for you with your names and then you are going to be taken to the hostal
(Place where you are staying).
Early morning we start walking at 4:30am to be in machupicchu as soon as the sun comes up .remenber that machupicchu will be open at 6:00 am as soon as they open the control point the guide will take you to the upper part of the city to take pictures and the you are going to be taken to explore the whole machupicchu city for about 2 hours and then you will have free time to explore by yourself. And then after you enjoy all of machupicchu you have to go down to aguas calientes to take train back to ollantaytambo and then bus back to cusco.
Prices & Availability
WHY Amazon Garden Lodge We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.