The Urubamba river runs from the high Andean ranges down through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, past Machupicchu and into the jungle. It has some exciting white water depending on the section of the river being done and the time of the year. One of our most popular rafting sections during the season is the “Cusipata” section of the river on the Upper Urubamba. There are good class IIl rapids and the water is not contaminated, as unfortunately the Sacred Valley of the Incas sections of the river are.
WHITEWATER RAFTING FULL DAY URUBAMBA RIVER UPPER SECTOR CHUQUICAHUANA (1 DAY) From 9:00am to 5:00pm
FIRST DAY :
We pick you up at your hotel , after one and a half hours drive we arrive to the put -in at the shores of the Upper Urubamba River, at “CASA CUSI” our private campground. Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We would be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class II and III , introductory type rapids. Afterwards , we arrive to the take-out where our private bus will be waiting for us to take us back to CASA CUSI, where a hot Sauna will be waiting and a full course lunch will be provided. Our return to Cusco should be around 5:00PM in the afternoon.
- Transportation(shared Group)from Cusco to the put-in at the River
- All the rafting equipment, such as Helmet , Life jacket, paddle, self bailing Raft
- Spray Jacket, wet Suit
- Professional English speaking Rafting guide
- Delicious lunch
- Transportation back from the River
Prices & Availability
SHARED GROUP SERVICE: Price is person / US$70
WHY Amazon Garden Lodge We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.