Unforgettable Quad Bike Tour Maras Salinas and Moray Incan site.
Welcome to the start of your quad biking experience in the incas land!!!… We offer guided quad biking trips in one of the most secenic parts of the cusco – peru, with a choice of technical off road qud biking and scenic off road quad bike tours.
FIRST DAY: Sacred Valley of Incas (QUAD BIKING TO MARAS AND MORAY)
HALF DAY or FULL DAY (Upon Request)
A spectacular Half Day or Full Day Quad biking trip near Cusco. We will leave the ancient capital of the Inca Empire and drive to Chinchero village in the Sacred Valley. At this point we will start Quad biking through the Andes, towards the experimental terraces of Moray first, to then go on to Maras village, where we will stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will descend to the famous salt mines and then we will be back to the lodge , from where we will drive back to Cusco. We will travel around 35 km of single-track roads, passing through small villages with fantastic views of the valley.
- Pre-departure briefing
- Transfer Hotel to the Quechuas Adventure Park(Huaypo Lake) and back to Hotel.
- High quality mountain Quad bike
- Safety equipment (helmets and gloves)
- Highly qualified English / Spanish speaking professional tourist guide
- Shared Public Transportation
- Entrance fees to Maras and Moray
WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothing
- Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)
- Biking shoes or sport shoes
- Fleece, Jacket or sweater
- Camera, films
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold
- Sun block
- Toilet paper
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc.
- Water bottle
Prices & Availability
SHARED GROUP SERVICE:Price Per person / US$270
WHY Amazon Garden Lodge We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.