FIRST DAY Cusco – Chaullay – Huancacalle
We leave Cusco by our private van at 6:20 in the morning. The Malaga pass is 4,200 metres high. In about five hours we reach Chaullay, at the mouth of the Vilcabamba River on the Urubamba, at 1890 masl. From here we take a truck to Huancacalle, which will take about three hours. We are now at about 3000 masl.
SECOND DAY Huancacalle walking tour of Vitcos.
Today we see the ruins atop RosasPata, the most important of which is Vitcos. We return at night.
THIRD DAY Huancacalle – Qollpaqasa.
Today we climb 17 km, over the pass called Qollpaqasa, and camp on the other side. We are now at about 3700 masl.
FOURTH DAY to Ututo
From today we will be descending along the Consevidayoc River. Today we hike 12 km. We pass Maukachaka and then Pampaconas. In Ututo good fishing awaits us.
FIFTH DAY Into the jungle to Vista Alegre
After only an hour or so out this morning we pass from the high Andean vegetation into a zone of high jungle. We hike 12 km. We hike 17 km today.
SIXTH DAY Concebidayoc
We hike 17 km today.
SEVENTH DAY:Espiritu Pampa, the Ruined City and stronghold.
We hike 8 km heading to the west, until we reach Espiritu Pampa, a natural overlook, situated in the triangle between the Pampaconas and Chomtabamba rivers and the base of a mountain. Here we find the Rumichaca, a lovely Inca bridge. After a guided tour, we camp in Chotabamba.
EIGHTH DAY Chiwankiri.
We hike the length of the steamy Espiritu Pampa valley, some 15 km, to the road below.
NINTH DAY TENTH Back to Quillabamba.
We take a bus for seven hours to the town of Quillabamba.
TENTH DAY Back to Cusco
We take the bus back to Cusco from Quillabamba.
WHY Amazon Garden Lodge We have Extra Things that other companies wont provide you.
- We have Our Medical Emergency Equipped Rescue Mountain Car(This car will be available for all our passenger) and this will ready for any Emergency you need.
- Local 100% Peruvian 13 years experienced Tour operator(Based in Cusco)
- We treat our team of porters the best with a HOUSE for them to sleep and proper equipment, wages and health insurance for everyone
- Best Tour guides(Fluent English)
- Master Cheffs The best in the Cusco region
- The food provided on our treks is the best( buffet and plenty of food)
- The best Camping Equipment (spacious tents 4 season aluminum poles tents, Eating & Cooking tents, Portable table & chairs, comfortable air Thermarest mattresses and more…)
- No hidden prices or Surprises/ We Never Pass you onto another operator as most travel agencies do here. We will depart even if you are a group of 02 persons.
We never share service with other companies as most travel travel agencies do here to Minimize cost.(that’s why porters are overloaded because they are forced to carry for 2 or 3 different companies)
- Small groups & personalized services we also Cater Large groups
- Sustainable and eco-friendly tour company
- Committed to social projects and improving living conditions for the children of Peru. Lots of facilities to book any expedition in Peru.