Strolls in Cusco City, Cusco was the Inca capital, however, when the conquerors arrived they changed the culture, traditions and architecture in the area.
During the Cusco City Tour you can see these changes, while visiting the Spanish churches and the Inca archaeological sites such as:
Sacsayhuaman ,Tambomachay , Q’enqo and Pucapucara.
Day 1 Cusco – Sacsayhuaman Incan park
At 2 o’clock in the afternoon we pick up our passengers and visit 6 archaeological sites in and around Cusco: Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
- Professional (Bilingual Spanish and English Guide)
- Transportation(TOURIST BUS) Group Between 20 to 30 People
- Guided Tour (Qoricancha(temple of the sun), Sacsayhuaman site, Qenqo site, Pucapucara site and Tambomachay Water temple site)
- Entrance fee(Tourist pass known as Boleto Turistico) 70 soles to see the whole incan sites of the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
- Entrance to Qoricancha(temple of the sun) 12 soles
Prices & Availability
SHARED GROUP SERVICE: Price is person / US$15